Born in Tokyo, Japan.
Takumi Iwase has designed various flyers for clubs, under the moniker of "TOKYOGUNS,” gaining experience and recognition as an illustrator and designer.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE WORKS
Specializing in illustration works, his career experiences include titles for TV programs, animations,
character designs, collaborations with fashion brands, design for three-dimensional products such as action
figures, PVC figures and sneakers, among others.
Graduated from Musashino Art Universityʼs Department of Scenography, Display and Fashion Design.
Started working as a freelance illustrator and designer “TOKYOGUNS” after graduating from university.
2022 Solo exhibition in Ginza, Tokyo
2008 Solo exhibition at Kichijoji JAP, Tokyo
2000 Solo exhibition at SHIBUYA PARCO part 3 square 7, Tokyo
1998 Solo exhibition at gallery Rocket, Harajuku Dojunkai Apartment, Tokyo
- Character design for TBS Akasaka BLITZ, one of the large-scale concert venues in Japan
- Character design for NIKE FOOTBALL 2002 FIFA World Cup pre-season TV advertisement
- Released original character figure from Hong Kongʼs art toy brand
- Provided goods and album artwork illustration for various music scenes in Japan, and has had a great
influence on the younger generations
- 13-year serialized illustration of pin-up posters for “Street Bikerʼs” magazine
- Sneaker design for HENSHIN BY KAMENRAIDER, BANDAI
- Design for PVC figures “Fantazzzy Toys” from Godzilla series, BANDAI